New Service Request

Welcome to the Highway 88 Water District Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the appropriate document to apply for service. New owners will need to provide a picture I.D., proof of ownership in the form of Closing Documents, deed, or property tax documents, along with Transfer Agreement filled out and signed. A $25 transfer fee is required for new owners. New renters will need to provide a picture I.D. and lease agreement. A renter's deposit of $80 and a  transfer fee of $25 is required. If you are beginning new construction and need water service, you will need to complete the Tap Agreement. Tap prices vary depending on size, contact the office to obtain these prices. We look forward to serving your water needs. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE ANY FORMS WITHOUT ALL NEEDED DOCUMENTATION. 

Online Forms

Use the forms below to fill out and sign online and attach needed documents. They will email directly to our office when you select Done.


**Please note if you need a copy of a receipt for landlord or rental company, you will need to come to the office to complete the Renters paperwork. ***