To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

How could I have used this much water?

You may not have - the numbers on your meter may have been transposed or hard to read. You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.

Why does debris come out of the faucet when running hot water?

Most likely your water heater needs to be flushed. CAUTION: Most manufacturers recommend hiring a professional to flush your water heater. If you plan on doing this yourself, read the owner's manual to keep from being hurt and or damaging the water heater.

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

What are the office hours?

Office hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday – Friday. Office is closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays

What is the mailing address?

PO Box 729 Sandy Springs, SC 29677

How often should I get a bill?

Residential customers will receive a bill every two months. Commercial customers will receive a bill monthly.

When will my water be shut-off for non-payment?

A 10% penalty is added to the account if bill amount is not paid by the due date. Accounts are subject to disconnection when payment is not made in full by the last Friday of the month you are billed in.

If my service is disconnected how long does it take to restore service?

Meter technicians lock all meters and then begin the unlock process as payments are received for past due bills and fees. Payments received in the Hwy 88 office between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm will be unlocked the same day.

How can I report a leak in a road right of way?

Contact the office at 864-646-7729. If you need to report a leak after hours, weekends or holidays just call the same number listed above 864-646-7729, and our answering service will report the leak to our on-call technician.

Can I get an adjustment on my bill if I get a water leak?

Leak Adjustments are given one time per year to a customer who has had a leak and had that particular leak repaired. The following applies to qualify for the Leak Adjustment Program:

1. Leak must be repaired within the current billing period and reported to the office before the original current due date.

2. A receipt showing that the leak was repaired must be submitted to Hwy 88 before the original current due date.

3. The statement amount in which the leak occurred must be in excess of $100.00.